www.gmail.com Login Guide : Gmail signin using www.GMAIL.com site,now gmail.COM login securely at gmail.com or www gmail com. Gmail Login for create GMAIL.COM account.GMail is the most popular service sponsored by Google. Now a days users migrating to Google Mail from Yahoo or other email service providers. Gmail Sign in or Login is the process to access your account but you need a username and password to access it. If you have register earlier for an account then you have a username and password. But if you are a new user and want to create a new gmail account then you have to simply fill a gmail registration form to sign up.
www.Gmail.Com Login Signup Gmail Login
After creating just go to gmail sign in homepage or login page. Enter username or email address and password and click on sign in button. Here you can compose an email and it to your friends, relatives, clients or anyone you want with his / her email id. Inbox, Starred, Sent mail, Drafts options are another useful options located on the left sidebar.
At the top there are three tabs first Primary Tab where you can see your mails. Social is the tab where you got the messages or emails from social sites. Promotions Tab collects all the emails from promotional sites. Don’t forget to sign out / log out after finishing work or read emails. For gmail sign out see the top right corner at your photo icon, take your mouse on it and click on sign out.
Tips : Be a professional and sign out properly after completing your work. Don’t close your browser directly, this careless activity may cause your account at risk. If next time anyone open gmail homepage, your account may open automatically without entering username / password, in case you have checked the “Remember Password” or “Keep me signed in” box.
Gmail Login Process for Android device and iOS device
GMail is one of the most popular Google Service since 2004, so called Google Mail. After launching this service Google set behind to all other Email providers like Yahoo, AOL etc. The best part of the Gmail account is you can use the same email’s username and password to any other Google products like Google Plus, Adsense, YouTube, Google Drive, Google Play, Blogspot and so on. Lets get started, how to create a new Gmail account in few simple and easy steps.
How to Create a Gmail Account or Gmail.com Sign Up for Windows PC and Mac
- Click on the link to Signup the Gmail website. this will take you to “Create Google Account Page“.
- In the Name section – Enter your first and last name.
- Come up to the Username – Your username is going to be your email address. Enter your name or company, website name to make it unique and click on the password box to check it is available or not. If your username is not unique it will show you the red message “Someone already has taken this username. Try another ?“. You will be given two or three related options to select or you can try a different again. Remember : Only enter the name not “@gmail.com” because it is already exist in the box.
- Create a Password – Now create a unique and strong password. Use at-least 8 characters, mix letters / numbers / symbols, and use upper and lower case to make it stronger. Remember : Don’t use your name, pet name, other website password or any obvious name because it is easy to guess and hacked.
- Confirm your password by entering it again in the next box.
- Fill out your Birthday, Gender, Mobile Phone Number (recommended), your current email address if any Location (country). Note : Keep that mobile phone with you the number you enter. Google will send a 6 digits verification code to verify your account.
- Prove you’re not a robot – Fill the CAPTCHA a verification tool. Skip this tool if you are going to verify your account by Mobile Phone by checking the small box. Or
- Type the text (numbers or letters) you see in the box. If it is hard to read then try another captcha by clicking on the reload symbol or click on the small speaker button to read it loud.
- Check the box to agree the terms and services / Google privacy policies.
- Click on Blue Next Button to complete the account creation. Upload your photo (optional) and click on the next step to get started.
Hurray! Your Gmail Account has been setup and ready to use.
Tips : Its good to make address looks professional, confused how to create Gmail Account like a professional ? for that your email address should be without any number or period. For ex : it should be like firstname.lastname@example.org (professional), email@example.com (non-professional).
Use Google Verification Code to Verify Gmail Account
Gmail Account verification is the necessary process, if users don’t do so then they may not be eligible to access or use other Google products or features. So first thing to use Google services is to create a gmail account and verify it. While creating a Google account, it asks you to enter a mobile number in order to send a Google verification code.
Remember : Enter the correct mobile number, and mobile phone should be kept into your access. While creating a Gmail account you will get a 6 digits code on your mobile phone something like 476985. This is the Google verification code to verify your account. After entering these six digits code you are able to access all the Google products and features.
What if i don’t have mobile phone ?
If you don’t have mobile, you can verify your account by entering your old email address while filling a Gmail sign up form. In case you will get a verification link into the email account you enter. Just open that email, go to inbox (located left sidebar) and click on the link to verify that you own the new gmail address.
If you forgot and not sure whether you have verified your account or not, so just open an account and you will see the message asking to “verify your account” if it is not been verified yet.
Create a new Gmail Account without Phone Number
Mobile phone number verification is the recommended way to create a Gmail account. Google uses a phone number specially for security to defense against spammers and add protection layer for your account.
However, phone number is not always mandatory. Fill out the CAPTCHA field with text (Prove you’re not a robot), showing on the Google registration page. This is an alternative way to create an account without using phone. But in case, if you are not able to read the CAPTCHA text, then you have to provide a mobile number to go further.
Gmail only makes to add a phone number mandatory if you go against its rules. If you are making multiple accounts with the same IP address in a short time then Google makes a red mark on that particular IP address and will ask you to enter phone number. If it is necessary for you to make a multiple gmail account, just wait a while before doing so.
How to Enable Google Two Step Verification
By enabling 2 step verification you can add an extra layer of security and can make your Google account more secure. Just imagine if you lost access to your account, contains your important emails, documents, messages, files, information in it. 2 Step verification can help you to keep all bad guys away even if they have your password.
How It Works ?
Its never easy for hackers to hack or access your account even if they know your password. The way of signing in will change a bit after setup two step verification. Generally whenever you sign in to Google, it asks you to enter username and password. But then you will be asked to enter a verification code that will be sent to your mobile phone number you have registered.
To make sign in simple you can tell Google don’t ask the code for this particular computer by checking the box while signing in. You are still safe and protected, because whenever you or anyone tries to access your account on publicly computer, it will ask a verification code.
In my previous post i have told how to create a Gmail Account without using phone number. The recommended method is to registered your mobile number so you can configure 2 step verification.
Enable Signing in Two Step Verification:
- First login to your account by entering username and password.
- Go to SMSAuthConfig 2 step verification page, see the image below.
- Click on “Startup Setup” (re-enter your password if required).
- On next page enter your working phone number which Google will send a numeric code whenever you signing in from unknown or untrusted device. Also select the way you want a code, Text message (SMS) or click on Voice Call and click on Send Code blue button.
- On next page you have to verify your mobile number by entering a 6 digits code you would’ve receive via message and click on “Verify“, just look up the below image.
- If you are on personal computer then keep the check box tick on “Trust this computer“. But if it is publicly computer or device then it is recommended to uncheck the box and click on “Next” button. You could change this setting later on your PC.
- Now the 4th step is for confirmation that you have enabled Google 2 Step Verification / Two factor authentication on your account, just click on Confirm.
Congratulations! You are almost done.
On the next page you can change your primary phone number. Add a backup phone, in case you have lost the primary phone. Switch to app and most important the Backup Codes. Just scroll down the page, you will see the option of backup codes. Download or print them, they should be in .txt file.
Backup codes are very helpful in case you don’t have access to any of your mobile phone, you can use these 10 codes. Each code can be use only once. Keep them at safe place like in a wallet. You can generate a new codes later whenever you want.